Saturday, April 13, 2013

Recorded Phone Sex

Ever wanted to hear the mean Queen be nasty to someone in real life? You got it with my more humiliation than cuckold recorded phone sex clip. I'm sure you're wondering what all you'll hear when you listen to it. I'll give you some juicy tidbits, but you'll have to have a listen to really enjoy it. If you're into verbal humiliation, degradation, tease and denial (denying sex), cuckold and cream pie cleaning, then you'll probably want to have a listen. You'll hear my orgasm from cleaning up my cum filled ass and pussy and you'll his orgasm and me barking at him not to let his dick touch my leg. I'm an admitted bully brat and elitist bitch. It was only natural for my first recorded phone sex clip to be that fucking fun. I'll be uploading more of my private phone sex and erotic MP3s as time goes on, so be sure to save the link if you enjoy yourself. ;)

No comments: