Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Do Janelle. Feel Enlightened.


So? I'm a phone hooker. - But I'll rock your world. I'm one of the kinkiest bitches around and I love wild hardcore sex. You can't go wrong with that. I have a fast talking, nasty mouth, and I scream when I cum. So, what are you waiting for? Obviously, nothing is off limits with me. I might as well be the sinner of all sinners. Let's get taboo and SIN together. I make it REALLY hot in hell... play with me and you'll have a first class ticket right next to me.

Shit, even Jesus would martyr his momma to ride to hell between these thighs...

Just follow Janelle.
She'll show you the way...

Do Janelle. Feel Enlightened.
1-888-467-6904 - Janelle

2 comments:

Lexi Marie said...

Janelle you are crazy as fuck but we are still BFF hahah god look at your blogs first you on the crapper then this?
XOXO
Lexi Marie
www.FetishPhoneSexBrat.com

Phonesex With Janelle said...

Well, maybe the link you were trying to post is www.BadGirlPhoneSex.com - think that's where all the legit bad girls are.