Saturday, January 06, 2007

Steamiest Week Ever


This week was pretty damn hot. SOOO busy! Lots of horny men this year! Kinky ones, too. Yummmmmm. I miss my sexy accent boy. :( No love for Janelle.... Just kidding. I had lots of other hearts to break this week. Muahahah. Who needs a spanking? I went to Amazing to pick up some new toys for the bedroom. (for all of you that don't know what Amazing is *It's Like The WAL-MART of sex toy stores* Amazing.net) Let's just say I had a little too much fun in the bondage section. All sorts of wicked delights there. We all know how I love to dress up and get kinky. From Campus Cum Queen to FETISH QUEEN. I got a nice 8 inch pink strap on, anal beads, wireless vibrator, and a magic bullet with 35 different speeds to add to my dirty little toy collection. Who wants to step up to the plate and be my little experiement? ;) You know the number. 1-888-402-8669 ask for Janelle, and be ready for a crazy time.

No comments: